Standard Atlantic can provide the Accurpress ACCELL HT Press Brake Machine. 2500 Ton Model Shown Above. The Accurpress HT features rugged builds, oversized components and powerful gauging devices. These machines are tough and durable and will stand up to any forming challenge. If you want to bend something big, we’ve got you covered.
The BEST match of quality and price on the market.
Accurpress ACCELL HT Press Brake Machine
Accurpress ACCELL HT Press Brake Machine Specifications
- Remote Hydraulics: Hydraulics are installed on the exterior of the side frames, opening up the back of the machine and removing potential obstructions when forming large plate.
- Y1/Y2 Proportional Hydraulic Technology: The Accell HT has the latest in proportional hydraulic technologies allowing for positional accuracy of 0.0004”. Machine reliability is monitored via a Safety PLC.
- Generous Open Height/Stroke: The Accell HT line comes standard with impressive ram open heights and stroke lengths to provide flexibility for complex part designs.
- Machine Controls: The powerful and easy to use Vision Control comes standard with all Accell HT models. The Vision Screen features a robust control head complete with keyboard/ mouse tray and additional USB port.
- Optional ETS3000 Control: This option offers consistency for shops already familiar with the ETS3000 control.
- Ram Tool Clamping Systems: The Ram is manufactured with Hardened Clamps or can be machined to accept optional Hydraulic clamping systems.
- Titan Backgauge: The Titan is the worlds strongest backgauge! It has been designed by Accurpress to withstand the highest shock loads from heavy material like no other gauge can do. Offering up to 6-axes X1/X2, R1/R2, Z1/Z2 for Accell HT models.
- Optional Adjustable Power Lock Die: This optional tool system offers power lock/unlock, CNC Crowning and is fully adjustable within a range of bottom v-opening positions. Changes to the v-opening can be made in seconds with the Vision or ETS3000 control.
Accurpress Available Features
- Front Support Arms: The Accurpress front support arms come in 24” and 36” lengths and are fully adjustable for different tooling heights and thicknesses. The bottom Foot Disk allows the operator to easily adjust the height of the support arm while the top support piece can be adjusted front to back depending on the desired position. These support arms are mounted on a liner rail for smooth and accurate positing left to right on the press brake. Both sizes feature angle gauging, squaring bars and disappearing stops.
- Sheet Followers: The Accurpress Sheet Following System is a move-able support table that lifts and supports material during the bending motion. It is fully synchronized with the ram bend speed and desired angle and can support a load capacity of 500lb per sheet follower. Descent speed and activation of the Sheet Following System are fully programmable by the operator.
- Titan Sheet Followers: The Titan Sheet Following System is a move-able support table that is built for heavy plate applications. It is fully synchronized with the ram bend speed and desired angle and can support a load capacity of 1500lb per sheet follower. The Titan Sheet Followers make it easier, faster, and much safer to form thick heavy plate materials on large press brakes.
Contact us now!